Saturday, December 10, 2005

Don't Be Hatin'

You Know I just look down at this little face and It's hard for me to believe that there is so much hate in the world.

I will shortly going into work because the neo-nazis have returned to Toledo. They will be rallying at the Government building downtown. A lot of people are pissed off about this and plan to be down there as well. The authorities have blocked off the area were they are going to rally with fences and metal detectors, but the last time a riot broke out it was in areas where the nazis weren't even at. I hope this thing just blows over without incident, but I got a feeling that this might be worse than last time, I hope I'm wrong.

Stay tuned,
CS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well be careful for cryin' out loud. Ella can't get you out of this one!

ChuckSuede said...

All quite on the western front right now. The nazis were supposed to be here at 2 but they are running late. Two newspaper photographers have been arrested for stepping outside of the designated media area down there though.