Saturday, September 25, 2004

Back Again

A wise man once said "Life Moves Pretty Fast, If You Don't Stop And Take A Look Around Once And A While You Could Miss It." Then he went to Ireland and got into a car accident with Jennifer Grey and killed a mother and her little daughter, while he may have been intoxicated.

Anyway my point is life has been moving pretty fast so it's been 2 weeks since a post, and this is going to be a short one.

I made a dude cry at work this week, which pretty much sucked. But it also reminds me of what another wise man once said, There's No Crying In Television", or was that baseball? Either way it should apply to both.

One more thing Anime Popeye could very well be one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
Who's out?

CS is. (But not in a gay way) (not that there's anything wrong with that) (cuz there isn't) (It's just that I'm not)

No comments: