Thursday, September 09, 2004

My Brain is Fried

I stayed up way too late last night I watched the season premier of That 70's Show and then for some reason I started watching Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, probably the best animated Batman movie put out. And I say that only having watched about 20 minutes of this hour and 20 minute movie. I got so nostalgic watching it that I busted out the VHS (man I need to get the DVD) of Batman the movie with Jack Nicholson and Michael Keaton. That movie really holds up, It's about 1000 times better that Batman and Robin, Joel Schumaucher just ran that Franchise into the ground. I have high Hopes for the new movie Batman Begins, which is filming right now. Also can't wait for the premier of The Batman this week on the WB. The new movie has got a whole new style and feel to it, also it's starting from square one It's going back to the roots, darker, edgier, and grittier. And plus most of it is being shot on location and not in the studio, so it will have a real world feel. Anyway I stayed up way too late and had to get up at 3:15 am as always and now I'm dragging. I still have the midday to direct, and then I have to be there at 4:00pm to floor direct the 5:00pm newscast. Fortunately there is only a 5 today so I can get out of here before 7pm.

Audio Learning Center has a new mp3 up to listen to. And scroll on down the page to see a funny manipped photo of the Pres. and Crew as Bat-villians.

I'm out,
CS

No comments: