Saturday, May 20, 2006

Chicago...Finally



Well it's over a month after the fact but here are those pictures from Chicago.

Here's me cruising around on the L train and a couple of me with the skyline behind. In that third picture you can see the building that Elizabeth Shue was hanging off the side of in "Adventures in Babysitting".

Standing Taaaaalllll! Ella and I infront of that river that Lary and Balki take a boat down in the opening of "Perfect Strangers".

The Sears Tower. Did I go up there? Hell's No! I got a thing about heights.

After Ella and I took these pictures we ran into that Municipal Building behind us and paid $5,000.00 in back taxes on an orphanage, so the little tykes would not be kicked out into the Chicago cold. Wait that was the Blues Brothers. Come to think of it we didn't even go in that building.

China town seemed a little shifty. Shop keepers kept inquiring about purchasing Ella.

We were there for a Baby shower and Ella got to hang out with a couple of other babies. That's Mitch and his son Miles. I first met Mitch way back in '93 when I started college. Who would have thought that 13 years later we would be two proud dad's introducing our children to each other in Chicago Illinois.

Here's Ella, Loki (Yes the Norse God of Mischief), and Miles sitting on the couch.

Babies tend to topple.

That's it for now. I'm going to the Natti this weekend so I should have many exploits to blog about when I return.

Outta here,
CS

No comments: