Friday, July 11, 2008

What day is it

I just got home from work. It's 6:44 a.m. and I went in at 2:30 p.m. yesterday. No lunch. They ordered pizza but I didn't get any. I'm home now scared to go to sleep because when Elliot wakes up I'm scared that I will be dead to the world and won't hear her. Morgan had to go to work as soon as I got here. They wanted me to stay until 7:00 but I got out at 6:15 because I told them Morgan had to be at work at 7:00 a.m. I'm really tired and kind of loopy.

Yesterday the day started out with a huge home improvement and lumber building going up in flames around 1:00 p.m. so that's what I walked in on. Then these sweeping winds hit the area knocking down power lines and trees and fires started popping up all over. The biggest one was in Spokane Valley. We went on the air at 5:00 p.m. and went off at Midnight. I sat the news desk for the rest of the night.

They wanted me to be back at 2:30 p.m. but Morgan's not going to be home until 1:30 so I convinced them to let me come in later at 6:30 so I can get at least a little sleep.

I figured I'd blog a little to try and stay awake.

The other day Morgan made Ella a dress with one of her favorite characters from Yo Gabba Gabba on it. Her new little dress sports the Image of Foofa.
She loves it.
We both enjoy watching Yo Gabba Gabba together. Here's one of our favorite songs from the show.



Later,
CS

No comments: