Thursday, October 13, 2005

Ladies and Gentlemen....Miss Elliott Anne

That's right, at 8:20pm EST Elliott Anne joined our family, weighing in at 8lbs. 15.8oz.

It was a very long and tiring day. They induced Morgan's labor at 7:30am and started monitoring her contractions. At one o'clock the doctor was going to Break Morgan's water, but it broke on it's own at about 12:30pm. She started pushing at 5 til 5pm and she did great, she's the strongest person I know. After she had been pushing for about 2 and a half hours, the doctor decided that the baby was just too big and he was going to have to perform a C-section. Morgan was pretty upset and frustrated, but she was a champ, she's my hero.

We went into the OR at about 8pm and at 8:20pm Elliott joined us.


After that Morgan had to spend about an hour in recovery.


More Pics later I have to get back to the hospital.
Papa CS over and out

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm first !!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whatever you do don't let your daddy feed you cake (it's a trap!!!!)

Congratz to the mom and dad (yes the mom get's the first one cause she did the work)

Dave (I better get an honerary Uncle title in there somewhere dabit)

Anonymous said...

I Love Her!!!! She is beautiful just like her aunt! Way to go guys! You're a champ Morgan!! Chris thanks for not fainting or puking on my neice!You rock superstars! I'm picturing the theme from Rocky playing in the delivery room!! -ydnam

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Elliott is absolutely beautiful! I am glad that Morgan is doing well.