Sunday, March 12, 2006

Work Fridge

One of the most disgusting things that I've ever seen in my life is the refrigerator in the break room at the station, and unfortunately I have to use it almost every day. I mean, come on man! That thing is worse than the communal refrigerator that we had in the Suzanne Holmes Dorm back in college. This thing looks like a damn Oompa Loompa threw up in it or something. There has been a big glob of ranch dressing (oh God I hope that's ranch dressing) just lying next to the lettuce crisper since before I started working there. There's also this big soda pop spill on one of the glass shelves that's been there so long that the liquid has solidified, it's like a hard rock candy film that is permanently stuck to the shelf. The main problem is that no one wants to clean the damn thing because it's such a mess. Last week I was getting something out of the freezer and someone had left their Coke Zero in there to chill and had forgotten about it. It exploded all over the freezer. I'm surprised no one heard it blow up; it must have sounded like a pipe bomb. Did I clean it up, Damn right I Did Not! That thing's a mess.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ella Went To The Zoo,

Today We took Ella to the Zoo for the first time ever. She was very wide eyed and laughed quite a bit. Morgan commented that she thought Ella was enjoying watching the other children as much as looking at the animals. After watching all of those little whipper snappers today, I can't wait until I can take her when she's older and can really enjoy the animals. Oh wait a sec, I can wait, she's growing up so fast already. I can't believe that in just a month she's going to be half a year old.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Toledo's Still Weird,


The lady they made get in this costume at Arby's to promote a new chicken sandwich was not happy.

See ya,
CS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, that is the most beyond disgusting!