Sunday, December 07, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

We bought or Christmas tree today. It's the first one that we've had since before Elliott was born. Elliott watched as Morgan hung the lights.


Elliott really liked hanging the ornaments on the tree. She did a pretty good job too.


Well here's the final product. I think it turned out pretty good.


We all had a lot of fun and it was neat to christen our new home for the holidays by putting up our decorations. I love my girls.

Before I go I'll leave you with some more media geeky goodness again from those fellers over at funnyordie.com. This one actually has a message. Jack Black and a bunch of other famous people got together to speak out, in musical form, about the passing of Proposition 8 in California. Unfortunately it was conceived about 6 weeks too late. Please to enjoy.

See more Jack Black videos at Funny or Die


Later,
CS

No comments: