Tuesday, November 16, 2004

From behind the lens to in front of the lens,

Well the guy playing the beatnik in my film has quit. Not a big surprise, all he did was whine about how cold he was on our first day of shooting. There were girls out there wearing dresses with like 1% body fat that didn't make a peep and this wimp was crying "I'm so cold, I'm gonna pass out." Suck it up Sissy Boy! Not letting it get me down at all though, I'd hoped to stay behind the camera, but I'm just going to step into the roll, I wasn't convinced he could deliver the dialog I wrote anyway, at least I know I'll read it the way I want it. We only shot one thing with him anyway and it was just a quick shot, so no major re shooting has to be done.

One more quick thing before I go. There have been rumblings for some time of a possible Green Lantern movie (probably my third favorite super hero of all time). According to Dark Horizons "An interesting casting rumor has emerged -- Ben Browder." Sweeeeet, if it happens, Farscape kicks major bee-hind.

CS out

No comments: