Sunday, November 28, 2004

No more Artifacts, Sex or Hitler

My wife just watches some really funky stuff on the digital cable. The night started out all right with John Cusack in “Grosse Point Blank” (I love that movie), and then that was followed by a pretty good “Mad TV” (there was this skit where these three midgets beat down a fat California Highway Patrol officer that was freakin’ High-larious.), but then she started watching all of her odd HBO "Real (gay.....uh...Not That There's Anything Wrong With That) Sex" and Discovery Channel Jonestown (not the cult but the early settlement) artifacts shows and then she finished up with a look into the private life of Hitler (which she is lying in bed right now watching as she falls asleep.) on the History Channel. I love her, but I can’t sit still for her choice in television programming. I’m going to watch my normal choice of television viewing starting with “Smallville” and follow it up with the DVD “Dead Leaves” now that she's gone to bed.

We got a rough-cut of the Slasher film done this week. It should be finished by the time I leave for Mexico next Tuesday. I haven’t been able to grab any stills from it but I’ll try to get some online before I leave.

One thing I know for sure in life is that B. Alan Orange “Hates Oliver Stone and his Stupid Movie”. I shudder to think what kind of review Mr. Orange would give my Slasher flick. He probably would have liked it back when we were in college together. I do have to say that the aforementioned article on Movieweb is one of the funniest things I’ve read since B. Alan interviewed the guys that made “Saw”

I’m out
CS

No comments: