Friday, November 12, 2004

Halloween at Martino’s 2004

Okay here are some Pics from Halloween that I’ve been meaning to put up.

Morgan and me as Mork and Mindy. Morgan made my Mork Costume.

My buddy Chandra as Alex from Clockwork Orange, she's tall really tall. There's a flask in that codpiece, I'm not kidding.

See I told you there was a flask in there.

Angela and Cal. Angela is like a dance hall girl or something and Cal is just sleepy really...really sleepy.

Don't know who this guy is, but he had one sweet Space Ghost Costume.

This all reminds me I saw “The Incredibles” last week and it was fantastic. It’s my favorite PIXAR movie ever. Imagine that me really liking a movie about super heroes. I dug up this picture that I took in May or June of this year. Pretty good huh. No idea who this is, it's from this years OSF scene shop party. Bet this guy was first in line for the movie, since he was wearing a costume of the main character like five months before it was released and the general public had no idea what it was.




Got to go to sleep, big day of filming tomorrow.
CS go sleepy time now...out

No comments: